Photo Assignments:

SEMESTER 2 WORK:

Image Transfer:

Black & White & Shades of Grey:

Me & Myself:

Digital Collage:

This digital collage has a hidden representation behind it’s symbols containing a star, the color red, and flowers. The star represents a beacon of hope and a shine of light that guides the way. Red represents courage which is a trait that is essential to carry in the uncertain journey of life. Flowers represent fragility which represents the current state of the world we live in. These aspects are what I consider necessities to have during our individual life experiences.

Kinoptic Art:

Food Photography:

Internet Photos:

These photos of food show contain complex elements that go into taking quality pictures. The organization that went into each item is different. The bowl of fruit has organized arrays of different items which all work to create an interesting look. The salad is being thrown in it’s bowl which is a different approach from the first one.

My Photo:

What’s In Your Head?

Self Portrait Illustration:

Logo For Jurupa Hills Photography Program:

Touch Series:

Fashion/ Advertising Photography:

Elements of Art:

Media Gallery:

My Gallery:

David Hockney “Joiners”:

David Hockney’s work is a montage of pieces from one image. His work consists of making a whole image from many different pieces. I like his work because it elevates simple images because of these pieces. His work is very creative and I have never seen anything like his work before.

Photomontage: Where You See Yourself in 10 Years:

In 10 years I would hope to be a Cosmetic Nurse working in a dermatology office alongside good and inspiring doctors. I hope to have had a great college experience and make a good life for myself. I want to be at my happiest with the ability to travel the world at ease. I want to visit places like Italy, France, Greece, and the Bahamas. At 27 years old, I want to be married in a healthy relationship living in a house preferably out of state. I would want to reside in Seattle, WA and live the city life. I would want dogs, specifically Doberman Pinschers.

Graduation Cover Design:

On Location Portraits With Double Flash:

Motion Blur:

5 Tips From The Article:

• Keep the camera completely still
  • Make the shutter speed longer (slower)
  • Shoot any movement
  • Position the camera on or off the moving equipment to get different types of effects
  • Moving lights can also make motion blur photos interesting

Body, Shape, Form:

This work reaches success in the departments of aesthetic, contrast, and balance. I like to believe that this image provides a calming feel which makes the viewer stand still. I would hope to have a strong image from a simplistic idea. This work makes me feel at ease. I think the soft features of my subject’s face bring a sense of comfort when viewing this image.

Keith Haring Inspired Work:

This is my favorite piece of work by Keith Haring because it contains a strong message behind the simplistic style of art. His work was surrounded with the intentions of displaying forbidden love, unity, and disapproval. He publicly brought heavy and uncommon views to people’s attention through hidden messages. I interpret his art being aimed for a certain community rather than being accepted by everyone. I love this artwork because I interpret it as love being the most important thing in one’s life.

SEMESTER 1 WORK:

Screen Printing:

Indeed Job Search:

The job I found on indeed is labeled “Short-Term Worker – Photography” and would require me to assist the main photographer throughout their shift. I would set up and keep watch over classrooms and studios. I would provide assistance to the instructors and students when working with Adobe Creative Cloud. The qualifications consist of my understanding of IDO, aperture, shutter speed, etc. I would need to know how to use photoshop programs and would have to be good with people. I think I meet these qualifications. To have a better chance of getting this position, I think I would need more experience.

Create a Work In The Style Of Sandy Skoglund:

Skoglund’s original style is very creative and one of a kind. Before viewing her work, I’ve never seen a repetitive image tell a story that contains chaos. I like her originality and how detailed her add ins are. Her added animals almost look like clay models since they are so detailed. I also like the contrasting colors she uses in order to make the subjects stand out from the background.

“Wings”

Scavenger Hunt Gallery:

Multiple Exposures With Flash & Slow Shutter Speed:

In order to get good results of these photos, you will need a dark room to shoot your subject in. A black background works the best. The subject will need a wide enough camera angle and amount of space to move into different positions. Set up the camera flashes and have your subject pose around. Any sort of movement can overlay with the other since the shutter speed is slow, causing an interesting result.

Create A Work In The Style Of Wassily Kandinsky: